- 15 mtrs. (Tolerance + 2% - 1%) upto 75 mm dia
- 7.5 mtrs. (Tolerance + 2% - 1%) upto 300 mm dia
- Hoses and available for working pressure 0.35, 0.7, 1.00, 1.5 mpa i.e. 3.5, 7, 10 & 15 Kg/Cm2.
- The test pressure being twice of the working pressure.
Smooth bore will consists of suitable rubber compound resistant to petroleum, uniform thickness concentric, free from air blisters, porosity and splits, It shall be seamless upto nominal bore size 75 mm dia. The hoses having rough bore, will be constructed with material in the following order
- Internal wire helix connected with end fitting,
- Ply of textiles fabric impregnated with oil resistance rubber,
- Oil resistance rubber lining,
- Plies of textile fabric impregnated with oil resistance rubber,
- Embedded with helix spiral wire,
- Oil resistance rubber filler,
- Plies of fabric thoroughly impregnated,
- Smooth/corrugated cover resistance to ageing and abrasion.
Electrical bonding copper wire shall be provided between incorporated reinforcement plies arranged in such a manner that the reliable electrical continuity is maintained along the length of hose. Braided copper wire will be secured by brazzing, soldering or welding with the nipples at one end.Type of Hoses
In case of IS 8189/79 (Heavy Duty) Rough bore and Smooth bore is implied and in IS 10733/83 (Light Duty) (1a) Rough Bore, (1b) Smooth Bore, (2a) Rough Bore, (2b) Smooth Bore.Type 3
Smooth Bore, with variation of working pressures.End Connection
Plain, built in flanges attached to the nipples.Technical SpecificationIS: 10733/83 Maximum Mass of Hose