Price And Quantity
Sand & Gravel Rubber Flanged Hoses
The hose is heavy duty robust in construction and used for suction and discharge of sand and water at a high pressures. The rubber inner lining is abrasion resistance of sand & gravel with woven fabric / nylon reinforcement and shall incorporate one or two galvanised wire helix embedded in layers of rubber compound.
- For hoses having 100 mm nominal bore the maximum length shall be 15 metres.
- Above 100 mm nominal bore to 200 mm nominal bore the maximum length shall be 7.5 metres.
- Above 200 mm to 300 mm nominal bore hoses maximum length shall be 6.0 metres.
- The tolerance on the hose length shall be ±2%.
Sand and Gravel Suction and Discharge hose suitable for maximum working pressure of 7, 10 and 15 Kg/Cm2. The proof pressur test being 1.5 times of working pressure.
- Lining: Soft inner rubber lining resistance to abrasion of sand and small sharp gravels.
- Reinforcement: Shall consist of rubberised fabric / synthetic / nylon and will be strengthened with one/two G. I. wire helix embedded in layers of rubber compound. Embedded wire helix be closely spiralled over the nipples in case of builtin fittings.
- Cover: Shall consist of a suitable rubber compound resistance to abrasion and ageing. Smooth or corrugated fabric wrapped finish.
Plain / Enlarged / Builtin type coupling / Builtin rubber flanges.
|Nominal Bore Size ||Bend Radius|
|NB Size |
|Tolerance Bore Size||Max W.P. |
0.7 Mpa (mtr)
|Max W.P. |
1.0 Mpa (mtr)
|100 ||±3 ||1.00 ||1.00 |
|150 ||±3||1.40 ||1.60 |
|200 ||±3||1.85 ||2.15 |
|250 ||±3||2.30 ||2.70 |
|300 ||±3||2.75 ||3.30 |